0 comments

After having studied BlogEngine.NET for a few days, I decided to make the switch on my own blog. I googled around a bit to figure out how to migrate my existing blog content to the new platform. I quickly decided to go with the instructions I found on merrill.net.

The only major disadvantage is that trackback links are broken. I’ll try to find a way to fix them :-)

So here it is. Shiny and new, running on this great piece of blogging software. Now I just need to figure out how to get my twitter feed shown on here again.

 UPDATE: Simple - just select the Twitter widget in the administration menu and hey presto! it's there :) 

comments powered by Disqus